Photo courtesy of Honeygrow
Honeygrow’s Bala Cynwyd location will be temporarily closing its doors on Nov. 23, as the restaurant undergoes renovations. The new look will improve the quality of the equipment and the physical space to streamline customer service.
- Increasing the amount of woks, from four to five, to keep up with increasing demand and lower wait times on stir-fry dishes
- Reorganization and simplification of the salad and wok areas to streamline operations and expedite wait times
- New beverage, condiment, trash and recycling stations
- New menu boards to clearly feature the fully customizable menu and highlight locally sourced ingredients
- A full renovation of guest bathrooms
- Replacing current lighting with an energy efficient option in the dining room area
- Installing new and improved pasta cookers to ensure a consistently superior product
During the three days leading up to the location close there will be exciting giveaways and promotions, including:
- On Monday, Nov. 21, and Tuesday, Nov. 22, there will be a lucky number promotion—every 100th ticket, a guest will receive a $15 gift card with purchase
- On Wednesday, Nov. 23, there will be a closing day tote bag promotion—guests that spend $20 or more will receive a free Honeygrow tote bag, while supplies last
Honeygrow expects to reopen the store in early 2017. Other Main Line locations, including in Radnor (230 Radnor Chester Road) and King of Prussia (100 Main St. at Village Drive) will remain open.
169 City Ave., Bala Cynwyd, (610) 667-2573, honeygrow.com.