Details: This stone manor estate in Gladwyne was originally owned by E. Fenimore Johnson, whose father invented the Victrola. Built in 1939, the six-bedroom, seven-bath home is set on almost six acres. Its chef’s kitchen includes a breakfast room and a butler’s pantry.
Extras: A stone carriage home with a kitchen, living and dining areas, and a bedroom. An outdoor area with a stone terrace and a pool.
Contact: Lavinia Smerconish, Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors, Bryn Mawr, (610) 520-3708, laviniasmerconish.com.