Details: George Washington worked here. Greenwood Farm in Tredyffrin Township served as his interim headquarters in 1777, before his move to Valley Forge. The property includes a manor home built in 1757, a carriage house on two acres, and a barn on almost an acre. There are seven working
fireplaces, plus spectacular millwork and a newer cedar-shake roof.
Extras: A Har-Tru tennis court, a pool, a smokehouse, and perennial gardens with statuary and spring-fed fountains.
Contact: Carol Thacher and Chuck Myers, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, Rosemont, (610) 888-8654,888wvalleyrd.go2frr.com.