1. Charles Tyrwhitt pocket square. Hand stitched, made of silk and the perfect match for any dark blazer. $25. Charles Tyrwhitt, 160 N. Gulph Road, Suite 2944, King of Prussia, (484) 685-3072.
2. Madras pocket square. Multicolored and made of Indian cotton, its classic fabric adds a timeless but chic touch to any blazer. $55. Brooks Brothers, 690 W. DeKalb Pike, King of Prussia, (610) 337-9888,
3. Ink Flower Power Socks. Pops of color and a flower print are perfect for spring. $15. Bonobos, 350 Mall Blvd., Suite 3036, King of Prussia, (610) 715-7311,
4. Commonwealth Proper tie. An homage to the knotted neckerchiefs worn by mercenaries in the French military. Commonwealth Proper, Suburban Square, 40 Coulter Ave., Suite 134, Ardmore, (267) 319-1741,
5. and 6. American Trench socks and masks. Classic and cozy, these Breton stripe socks are made locally from recycled cotton yarn knit. The wool tartan masks have moldable nose wire, adjustable elastic ear loops and a soft white cotton jersey lining. Socks: $14.50-$24. Masks: $29 for two. 7 E. Lancaster Ave., Suite 220, Ardmore, (215) 360-3493, americantrench.com .
7. Vionic Khai Slip-On. Made in leather or nubuck, with durable rubber outsole and podiatrist-designed technology. $149.95, Benjamin Lovell Shoes, 525 Glen Eagle Square, Glen Mills, (610) 358-0060, blshoes.com .
8. Summit Lane Belt.Chocolate leather with a slim square buckle. $99.50. Phineas Gage, 29 S. High St., West Chester, (484) 266-7344, phineas-gage.com .