1. Calculator – Upgrade to a scientific calculator because they’ll have the applications necessary for those upper-level math and physics classes.
2. Highlighters – You can never have too many highlighters. They are the best way to take notes and keep track of what’s important. Different colors help differentiate between subjects, too.
3. Flash Drive – Taking projects from the school’s library to your home computer has never been easier. Flash drives allow you the flexibility to start your project at school and finish it up at home. No wires or emails necessary.
4. Accordion Folder – It’s bigger than a regular folder and comes with individual pockets for each subject, so everything can be found in the same place. Perfect for keeping track of those handouts and tests that never seem to make it home.
5. Backpack – The most fashionable of school supplies—pick a backpack that not only has enough pockets and zippers for your books, but also comes in a cool pattern or color! Show off your style, while being accessible at the same time.