Adobe Stock Photo
This twist on the iconic New Orleans cocktail is perfect for celebrating Mardi Gras or simply kicking back on a Friday night at home.
A popular New Orleans, La. drink that packs a punch, the Hurricane is a staple around the French Quarter. Can’t make it there for Mardi Gras? Whip up your own batch at home with this recipe from Boardroom Spirits.
Photo Courtesy of Boardroom Spirits.
- 2 ounces Boardroom Rum
- 2 ounces fresh orange juice
- 2 ounces fresh pineapple juice
- ½ ounce fresh lime juice
- A dash of grenadine
- Maraschino cherry and orange slice to garnish
- Pour rum, orange juice, pineapple juice, lime juice and grenadine into an ice-filled glass. Stir well. Let chill completely before serving.
- Garnish glass with maraschino cherry and orange slice. Enjoy your hurricane!
Recipe courtesy of Boardroom Spirits, 575 W. 3rd St., Lansdale.