If you’re hosting a party this year or are asked to bring a beverage elsewhere, this pomegranate punch is just the thing. Created by Nadia G. of the Cooking Channel’s Nadia G’s Bitchin’ Kitchen, the drink is festive, somewhat healthy and the perfect crowd-pleaser. The subtle heat from the chili pepper and the sweetness from the maple syrup and fresh fruit give it a tangy, sugary kick.
• 1 cup Van Gogh Pomegranate Vodka
• 1 fresh red hot chili pepper, seeded and sliced paper thin
• 2 large pomegranates, seeded
• 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
• 1 bottle chilled champagne or sparkling wine
• 4 mandarin oranges, finely sliced
• 1/4 cup maple syrup (optional, depending on desired sweetness)
Directions: In a large bowl, combine pomegranate vodka, chili and pomegranate seeds. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients when ready to serve.
» More Main Line Dining News and Events
» Sign Up for MLT’s Free Weekly Dining Newsletter