1. Swingin’ Summer – West Chester is throwing the biggest outdoor bash every Thursday night during its Swingin’ Summer Thursdays. Four free outdoor festivals take place on Gay Street complete with delicious food, music and street performers.
2. Taste Philadelphia –In this city, freedom and fries go hand in hand, but only “wit wiz.” Explore beyond Independence Hall and discover that Philly is a city rooted in food. With classic eats like cheesesteaks, soft pretzels, and tomato pies, the Flavors of Philly city food tours are the best way to understand that this city is known for much more than its cracked bell.
3. Get Fit and Strong – Get Zen every Tuesday in July with a complimentary yoga session hosted by Lululemon Athletica and Still Point Yoga Studios outside of the King of Prussia Mall. It’s a great way to get strong and fit, so challenge your body to this Yoga Happy Hour and feel the difference. Healthy foods are provided by Wegmans after each session.
4. Summertime Tunes – Unpack a picnic along with your lawn chairs and blankets and enjoy the Bryn Mawr Twilight Concert Series every Saturday in the summer. Genres range from jazz to rock to folk. A night of music under the stars can never be passed up.
5. Wine and Dine in the Nighttime – Roadways are clear every Wednesday this summer to Dine Under the Stars. State Street in Media shuts down so that outdoor dining, retail shopping, and live entertainment can be enjoyed in full effect. Treat yourself to a dining or shopping experience like no other and enjoy a late summer night.
6. We’ll Drink to That – Raise a glass to the Philly Beer Garden Series celebrating the way in which beer brings people together every Friday through August. Perfect for a happy hour with coworkers, a night out with friends, or a family daytime visit, the rotating location of each Beer Garden makes this series worthwhile, with endless opportunities for fun.
7. Come Sail Away – What better way to top off your summer than to sail the Schuylkill River under the light of a full moon? Indulge your inner mariner. Moonlit Kayak Tours are offered on select dates from July through September.
Summer flash sale ... subscribe and save 50%
Limited time offer. New subscribers only.