Who are the physicians you want to recognize? Winning nominations are recognized in Main Line Today’s annual Top Doctors issue, which publishes December.
Voting runs May 16 to June 26.
Please follow these guidelines:
- Only Pennsylvania-licensed physicians may vote. Patients, nurses and other medical professionals are not eligible to vote.
- Pennsylvania-licensed physicians may nominate up to three physicians per category, but may not nominate themselves.
- Nominees must practice in Chester, Montgomery or Delaware counties.
- Nominations must include contact information so that credentials can be confirmed and winners notified. Ballot information is strictly confidential.
- Ballots without contact information will not be counted.
The Top Doctors Adult Specialties ballot can be completed here.
If you have any questions, email managing editor Kim Douglas at firstname.lastname@example.org.