Who are the physicians you recognize as top in their field? Those who have challenged you, run with you, mentored you by their dedication, groundbreaking work or excellence in serving our community?
Winning nominations will be recognized in Main Line Today’s Top Doctors issue, which publishes December and honored at a reception.
Voting runs May 16 to June 26.
Please follow these guidelines:
- Only Pennsylvania-licensed physicians may vote. Patients, nurses and other medical professionals are not eligible to vote.
- Pennsylvania-licensed physicians may nominate up to three physicians per category, but may not nominate themselves.
- Nominees must practice in Chester, Montgomery or Delaware counties.
- Nominations must include contact information so that credentials can be confirmed and winners notified.
- Ballots without contact information will not be counted. Ballot information is strictly confidential.
The Top Doctors Pediatric Specialties ballot can be completed here.
If you have any questions, email managing editor Kim Douglas at firstname.lastname@example.org.