14 Reasons to Start With and Stay With Allergy & Asthma Specialists
- Eight convenient locations with evening hours
- A team of 12 distinguished board-certified allergist/immunologists educated at the world’s top-ranked institutions for allergy and immunology training. All are published authors in scientific journals.
- All 12 allergists meet weekly to discuss cases and patient treatments.
- State of the art allergy skin testing.
- Computerized pulmonary function testing available at all locations. Our allergists have advanced expertise with exercise challenges and evaluation of chronic cough.
- A&AS is the area’s most trusted source for allergy extract offering two types of Immunotherapy:
Subcutaneous – Allergy injections
Sublingual – Allergy drops administered at home
- Advanced expertise in the treatment of allergic skin conditions such as eczema, hives and itch.
- High Risk Food Challenges are a specialty.
- Take the worry out of peanut allergies. Peanut allergy desensitization now available.
- Our Allergists are Board Certified to evaluate and treat recurrent infections and immunological deficiencies
- The clinical research department of A&AS has participated in over 150 studies to help test new treatment options.
- The Aspirin Allergy Treatment Center cares for patients with aspirin allergy or sensitivity
- The Center for Integrative Medicine offers an alternative approach to allergy and asthma treatment.
- Our Mission makes us extraordinary: We promise to provide to our patients the most scientifically advanced allergy and asthma care in a personal, thorough, considerate and efficient environment in order to obtain the best possible health for every patient.
Read more at www.AllergyandAsthmaWellness.com